Western Shoot Western Shoot

pretty nice arcade game.,

this is a pretty basic arcade game, nothing to new.. had a few good things and all that.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

niiice

i haven't played the real portal yet, but if it compares to this version, it'd be pretty dope. im currently on level 29 and its mad hard. im surprised i got this far, though.

Flash Hero Flash Hero

great game.

i'd like to see a sequal. maybe with 5 buttons instead of 6, though.
i can play on hard, but i usually stick to medium. good game, mang.

- Meeting the Neighbors - Meeting the Neighbors

ehh

the "squishy" sounding bass is annoying. the synth string shit gets way to loud in some parts. I like the variation in insturments and the feel of the song, though.

Sliverfas responds:

Yeah you did make some very valid points. And I kind of agree with the squishy bass, I was just seeing how that would play out and not as well as I thought. And yeah, they do seem a bit overpowering like you said. Thank you very much for the constructive feedback! It will help when I work with future projects!

Cinquo Bay [Full] Cinquo Bay [Full]

Wharburgll

Reminds me of something that would be played on a runway. Fashion show shit. The horns are great, the snares sounda bit choppy, though. Everything else sounds on point. Nice song.

Nakisima responds:

Lmao really? Woah ok xD The snare's meant to sound like that, but I can see how you can rate low for it. That's why under the description I put "Experimental". But, hey, thanks much :)

-Nakisima

Random Creature Random Creature

wowo

looks like this cat my cousin used to have.
COOOOL.

Faces Faces

yoyoyo

them some pretty solid faces you got there, bro.
Keep up with the pen style brotha.